1.按照网站提示准确填写个人应聘信息，并在报名网站提交下列材料: 本人有效身份证件 (正反面);从大学开始的学历、学位证书，学信网学历电子注册备案表，获得国 (境)外学历学位的，须提供教育部留学服务中心出具的《国(境)外学历学位认证书》，专业技术资格证书，获奖证书、专利成果、专业成果、项目成果、近三年工作总结或述职报告、《个人诚信承诺书》电子版扫描件。
联 系 人：刘部长 曹老师
2023 Recruitment Announcement for Deans and Vice DeansInner Mongolia University of Technology
Located in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, Inner Mongolia University of Technology (IMUT) is an engineering-based institution for higher education. Focusing on the field of engineering, Inner Mongolia University of Technology has become a multi-disciplinary university with distinct features, embracing such diverse branches of learning as science and technology, social sciences and the humanities, economy, management, the science of law and art. At present, there are 19 schools and colleges in IMUT, in which 66 undergraduate programs are offered. IMUT is entitled to recommending outstanding undergraduate students for the Master’s program without taking an examination. IMUT is also home to 20 national first-class undergraduate major construction points and 10 first-class undergraduate major construction points of Inner Mongolia. 6 first-level PhD programs are offered in IMUT, namely, mechanics, material science and engineering, chemical engineering and technology, power engineering and engineering thermophysics, architecture, etc. 25 first-level master's programs in 15 fields are also found in IMUT. Moreover, centers for post-doctoral studies in 3 fields are established, namely material science and engineering, chemical engineering and technology and mechanics. Inner Mongolia university of Technology ranks within global top 1% in ESI in the field of engineering.
College of Energy and Power Engineering in Inner Mongolia University of Technology is home to a first-level PhD program and Master’s program, Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics. Three professional Master’s programs in such fields as Power Engineering, Clean Energy Technology and Energy Storage are offered in the College. College of Energy and Power Engineering is also home to two national first-class undergraduate major construction points, namely, Energy and Power Engineering and Renewable Energy Science and Engineering. In College of Energy and Power Engineering, there are eleven platforms on which scientific research is conducted and educational development is promoted. In this college, there is a high-quality outdoor testing site for the wind power and solar energy with a total area of 50 Mu (3.3 Hectares). In an effort to meet the national need to build Inner Mongolia into a national energy base, several innovative cooperative organizations have been established by College of Energy and Power Engineering and other leading companies in the field of energy in Inner Mongolia and other provinces. College of Energy and Power Engineering has become a major base in Inner Mongolia in which scientific and technological innovation, talent training and academic exchanges in the field of energy are conducted.
College of Civil Engineering in Inner Mongolia University of Technology is home to a second-level PhD program, Engineering Mechanics, two first-level Maser’s programs, i.e., Civil Engineering and Transportation Engineering, two professional master’s programs, i.e., Civil Engineering and Hydraulic Engineering and Project Management, seven undergraduate’s programs, among which, two are listed in the national first-class undergraduate programs and one in first-class undergraduate programs of Inner Mongolia. The disciplines of Civil Engineering, Architectural Environment and Energy Application Engineering have passed the accreditation of engineering certification. In College of Civil Engineering, there are five research platforms at the provincial level, such as Key Laboratory of Structure and Mechanics in Civil Engineering, four teaching and research teams at the provincial level and 15 education bases co-established by the College of Civil Engineering and other companies.
College of Electric Power in Inner Mongolia University of Technology is home to two first-level Maser’s programs, i.e., Control Science and Engineering and Electrical Engineering , two professional Master’s programs, i.e., Control Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Among the three undergraduate programs, Electrical Engineering and Automation and Automation are listed in in the national first-class undergraduate programs. Intelligent Gird Information Engineering is listed in the category of “National New Engineering Programs”. A comprehensive and multi-level system of the research platforms has been established in College of Electric Power, including Large-Scale Energy Storage Technology Research Center approved of by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, Inner Mongolia Research Center of Energy Strategy, Inner Mongolia Key Laboratory of Electromechanical Control, Inner Mongolia Research Center of Intelligent Energy Technology and Equipment Engineering in the Institution of Higher Education
To meet the need of the university’s development and of the progress in the academic disciplines, the deans and vice deans are to be openly recruited at home and abroad.
A. Dean of College of Energy and Power Engineering
B. Dean of College of Civil Engineering
C. Academic Vice Dean of College of Electric Power
A. Basic requirements for recruitment
1. The applicants should support the Constitution of the People’s Republic of China, laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, the leadership of the Communist Party of China and the socialist system. They should also have good political quality and moral character, love the cause of higher education, have a strong sense of social responsibility and professionalism, and implement the fundamental task of establishing morality when educating students .
2. The applicants should be familiar with the philosophy of higher education, agree with the school's education philosophy, have rich management experience, strong organization, coordination and communication skills. They should also have an overall concept, a sense of innovation and teamwork spirit, a rigorous academic attitude, a decent life style, and a forward-looking strategic vision for the development of the college.
3. The applicants must have a sound mental and physical conditions for the performance of their duty.
1. The education background of the applicants should cover such fields as Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics, Electrical Engineering, Control Science and Engineering, and Civil Engineering etc. The applicants should have profound academic attainments, outstanding academic achievements, and a good academic reputation and influence.
2. The applicants should have a PhD degree or the professional and technical position at the associate professor level or above, and should be not more than 50 years old. The applicants with the overseas work experience or having become a member for the major national talent projects will be given preference in the recruitment process..
3. The applicants should have an international academic vision, and management experience in colleges (departments), research institutes or laboratories in the Chinese or overseas universities.
C. Conditions for Ineligibility
1. The Chinese applicants are ineligible for the positions in the event that they have violated the political discipline and rules.
2. The Chinese applicants are ineligible for the positions in the event that their evaluation result in the last year is below “barely qualitied”.
3. The Chinese applicants are ineligible for the positions in the event that the period of admonitions, organizational punishment, or Party discipline and governmental sanctions they have received has not expired or although the period is expired, they are still found disqualified for the positions.
4. The Chinese applicants are ineligible for the positions in the event that they are disqualified for the positions in accordance with requirements of the relevant laws.
III. Term of Employment and Compensation
A. An appointment system is implemented with the initial term of five years, including a one-year probationary period.
B. A competitive salary and welfare benefits system is provided, which is tailored to each individual, with specific details to be negotiated.
C. Transitional housing or housing subsidies are provided, corresponding work placements can be arranged based on the spouse's qualifications, and children’s school enrollment can be coordinated.
IV. Recruitment Procedures
A. The applicants should log in to the Inner Mongolia University of Technology Talent Recruitment website (https://zp.imut.edu.cn) to fill in personal application information. The required materials shall be submitted in accordance with the following requirements.
1. The applicants should accurately fill in personal application information as prompted on the website, and submit the following documents: valid ID card (front and back); academic qualifications and degree certificates starting from university, electronic registration form from the Academic Degrees Registration Center of China. If the applicants hold the foreign academic qualifications, they should provide the "Certificate of Recognition of Foreign Academic Qualifications" issued by the Chinese Service Center for Scholarly Exchange. The applicants should also provide professional and technical qualification certificates, award certificates, patent achievements, professional achievements, project achievements, work summaries, or job performance reports from the last three years, and an electronic copy of the "Personal Integrity Commitment".
2. The applicants should carefully read the announcement and the "Personal Integrity Commitment". The materials submitted must be truthful, accurate, and complete. The performance of applicants during the application period will be an important part of the open recruitment background check.
B. Qualification reviews for applicants will be conducted based on the recruitment conditions for the position. The qualification review runs through the entire recruitment process. If at any stage it is discovered that an applicant does not meet the registration conditions for the position or has provided false information, once confirmed, he will become an ineligible applicant.
C. Candidates will be selected based on their merits and interviews will be conducted in accordance with the relevant procedures.
D. Candidates for further review are determined based on the interview results.
E. In accordance with the relevant provisions of the “Regulations on the Selection and Appointment of Party and Government Officials," the university will perform the procedures for democratic recommendations, inspections, and other official selection and appointment processes. The party committee meeting will be convened to discuss and determine the intended appointee. After the appointment contract is signed, and the employment procedures will be completed in accordance with the relevant regulations. In cases where an individual fails the review or voluntarily withdraws from selection process, he will be replaced in accordance with the ranking of the applicants.
V. Other Requirements
The assessment contents for employed personnel is stipulated in the employment agreement.
VI. Contact Information
Contacts：Minister. Liu Ms. Cao
CPC Committee，Inner Mongolia University of Technology
November 19, 2023
年 月 日
Integrity Commitment Letter
I have carefully read the “2023 Recruitment Announcement for Deans and Vice Deans,” understood its contents, and met the recruitment conditions. I solemnly commit that the information I provided during registration, including the supporting documents, is truthful and accurate. I willingly agree to abide by all recruitment regulations. I acknowledge that any consequences arising from errors in the provided information or submission of falsified materials are my voluntary responsibility.